Simply Success Internship
Applicable to All Majors | 3 Month-12 Month Outline
Spring, Summer, Fall 2018 | Updated 01-08-2018
Internships with Simply Success are designed to increase student career readiness through the enhancement of soft skills. As an intern, you will learn leadership, time management, conflict resolution and team building skills to name a few. Through interfacing with those in your circle of influence, your sales and presentation skills will grow as you offer membership subscriptions to reach and exceed individual and team sales goals.
You will also gain first-hand experience in interfacing with business leaders in your local community by attending networking functions as a representative of Simply Success.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to earn soft skills certifications in numerous areas that are critical to personal and professional success.
Finally, your satisfactory completion of all requirements as an Intern will open the door for someone less fortunate to receive complimentary access to soft skills training through our Global Success Initiative. Therefore, we urge you to make the most of this extraordinary opportunity
Key Learning Objectives
- Leadership. You will grasp the internal and external aspects of leadership by creating a set of performance standards for yourself and, as you advance, others you add to your team.
- Networking. You will gain a complex understanding of how to effectively connect with professionals from all backgrounds. This includes how to break the ice and schedule follow-up business meetings.
- Sales. You will be introduced to the art of selling yourself, effectively selling products and services and selling the company’s mission of social entrepreneurship.
- Time Management. You will learn how to effectively manage daily and weekly schedules to achieve performance objectives.
- Social Responsibility. You will gain an in depth understanding of the dynamics of helping others in your community; particularly those less fortunate.
- Independent Thinking/Working. Your proficiency in operating independently will increase with this internship as you will be given the latitude to make suggestions and potentially implement the plans you create.
- Improved Emotional Intelligence. You will grow in this critical area by gaining knowledge of what motivates and discourages you and those around you.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving. You will learn how to dissect challenges independently and develop solutions for complex business problems.
- Follow Up Skills. You will grow in the knowledge and execution of effectively keeping track of current and potential clients.
- Goal Setting /Achievement. You will gain an understanding of how to reach for the loftiest goals and construct strategies to make them attainable.
Please complete the following forms.